As our primary line of ground beef, Our Certified™ is available in a wide range of lean points and source grinds, providing choices for every preference. Sold through select grocery stores nationwide, Our Certified ground beef delivers quality and freshness you can taste in every delicious bite.Learn More >
Delivering great performance for any application, Skillet Essential® brings great ground beef to the table at a value price. Available in both 73/27 and 80/20 lean points, Skillet Essential is a great choice for any meal from burgers to spaghetti.Learn More >
Produced regionally to ensure the freshest ground beef possible, Meadowland Farms® ground beef is designed to support your busy lifestyle. Offering a wide range of lean points and source grinds, Meadowland Farms is where fresh meals begin.Learn More >
While it isn't a brand you're likely to see while shopping, Excel® ground beef represents the majority of the ground beef we deliver. Usually packaged in-store by our retail grocery customers, this is the ground beef you'll most commonly find in overwrapped trays in your grocer's meat case.Learn More >
There are many more brands in the Cargill ground beef family that you may find at your local grocery store. And all of them promise the same high quality and great flavor you expect from Cargill brands.Learn More >
Be the first to receive periodic special offers, new recipes and more by joining our email list. Just answer a few simple questions, and you can opt out at any time.* Required
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ONLINE ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open only to legal residents of the (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older as of the date of registration for the Giveaway. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and their respective household members, whether or not related, of Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation ("Sponsor"), its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, promotion and advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Cargill Beef Die-Cast Car Giveaway (the “Promotion” or the "Giveaway") materials are not eligible to participate and/or receive a prize. Online access and a valid email account are required to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins on February 11, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends when all of Five-Hundred (500) available prizes have been awarded, or at such other time as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion (the "Promotion Period").
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY: To participate, go online to www.CargillGroundBeef.com after 12:00:01 a.m. CT on February 11, 2013, and follow the instructions on the site to register and “Join Our Email List.” Upon completion of registration, you automatically qualify for participation in the Giveaway. Limit one (1) registration per household. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of registrations by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, logins, or any other methods will void that participant's eligibility and that participant will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
4) PRIZES: There are Five-Hundred (500) Cargill Beef Die-Cast Cars available, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $30.00 each. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Total ARV for all prizes available is $15,000.00.
5) DETERMINATION OF PRIZE RECEPIENTS: The first (500) participants who register to “Join Our Email List,” will automatically qualify to receive a Die-cast Car prize, subject to verification of eligibility. All verified prize winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of verification, and your notification email will provide information regarding delivery of your prize. Limit one (1) prize per eligible participant, while supplies last.
6) VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER: The potential winners are subject to verification by sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. A participant is not a winner of any prize, unless and until participant’s eligibility has been verified and participant has been notified that verification is complete. Any registration or participation that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry, is void, and will not be honored. All materials submitted for verification purposes become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
7) GENERAL: Sponsor not responsible for late, garbled, incomplete, or misdirected registrations, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of registration materials, loss or otherwise. Verification of potential winners is the responsibility of the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Any fraudulent prize claim will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In the event any potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. Winner agrees to accept the prize “as is” and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible for or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express of implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal value for advertised prize due to unavailability of advertised prize for any reason. All federal, state and local laws apply. All federal, state and/or local taxes and any other expenses incurred in connection with claim and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By acceptance of the prize, winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation, its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and all of the respective directors, officers, representatives, employees and agents of each, from any and all liability, damages, claims or causes or action of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, loss or damage to person(s), including death, and property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light which may arise with respect to participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, possession, use/misuse of any prize(s), and/or participation in any Promotion related activity. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and or likeness/picture for advertising/trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion as of the time of such action should any computer virus, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Each online registration will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account from which the registration originated. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Participants may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Participants understand that the information supplied for registration on the Promotion website may be used for marketing purposes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage or tamper with the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution; and if such individual participates the Promotion he/she will be disqualified.
9) DISPUTES: Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction) that could cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
10) PROMOTION SPONSOR: Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation, 151 North Main St., Wichita, KS 67202. All Rights Reserved. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
COPYRIGHT: © 2013 Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation. All Rights Reserved.